FOR MEMBERS AND GUESTS SAFETY ENJOYMENT
FACILITY AND COMPLEX GROUNDS
- All shooters must check in at the office and sign in during Public Hours.
- No dogs allowed on the Ranges.
- Children under 18 years of age must be with an adult and supervised.
- Children are to be under supervision while shooting and behind the Red line when they are not shooting.
- No shooting after dark without express permission from Casper Shooters Club Board of Directors.
USE OF ALL RANGES
- All firearms must be unloaded when transported from vehicle to the firing line.
- All Users must obey all of the Range Officers commands.
- Remain behind the benches when the range is open.
- Remain behind the Red Line if not shooting. (Exception for Shooter's Coaches)
- The muzzle of all firearms must be pointed down range when on the firing line.
- Place firearms in the gun rack or on the bench when the range is closed.
- The action must be open and the muzzle pointed down range when the range is closed.
- Failure to obey safety rules will result in suspension for the day.
- Failure to obey an order to leave the complex will result in prosecution.
- Intentional property damage will result in loss of use of the complex. (ie. Shooting Target Stands intentionally)
- No shooting after dark without express permission from the Casper Shooters Club Board of Directors.
- No hunting on range property at any time.
SAFETY IS EVERYONE'S BUSINESS
Use of Tracer or Incendiary ammunition/devises or explosive targets is not allowed.
Clean up your brass and shell casings after shooting. (use the bins by the walls behind the line)
All shooters and coaches on the firing line will wear eye and hearing protection.
- Deposit all litter in receptacles.
- Return all carpet, sand bags, chairs, and target stands to their proper places.
- Alcohol or drugs are never allowed before or while shooting.
- No shooting after dark with out express permission from the Casper Shooters Club Board of Directors.
ALWAYS KEEP THE ARROW/FIREARM POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION.
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SHOOT.
ALWAYS KEEP THE FIREARM UNLOADED UNTIL READY TO USE.
KNOW YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT. (WATCH OUT FOR THE PRONGHORN THAT ENTER THE RANGES)
Ready on the right? Ready on the left?
Range is clear. Range is open.
One minute to complete firing.
Range is closed. Actions opened, magazines emptied or removed.
After firearms are cleared, step behind the red line.
Do not handle your guns until the range is open.
Check your targets.
CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE!
Anyone may call cease fire if they see an unsafe situation.
Stuckenhoff Shooters Complex